Psychics/Love or friendship

Question
Hello! :) my name is Victoria (July 4 1984) and my question is about love and friendship I guess!?! Lol. I've known my friend Hector (december 12, 1983)for over ten years. I think there's something between us but neither of us acts on these feelings? Are these "more than friends" feeling really there? We just reconnected again. So will we become more than friends this year?thanks so much for your time and help! (:

(I'm so sorry! I realized that I didn't spell out the months like you had requested the first time I asked! : /

Answer
well numerology suggest that in one of your past lives the two of you have been like a family meaning siblings and that is where the deep connection feeling is coming from , also there is much affection there and since you are maternal in your nature and he is like a never ever child it works great in this life time as well although I had a bit problems see your family aprove of you having relationship with him because they are over protective and him having issue with the relationship because he is a bit spoiled and do not know how to relate to love connections so well. More than that it seem that he love you but not in love and also not able or wish to engage in commitment serious relationship with you so I think it best you keep with being good friends and avoid other long term plans.  

Psychics

Inbal