Psychics/Love life?

Question
My DOB is 08/07/1991, what can you tell me about my love life in the up and coming months?

Answer
card 1 Iceberg, submerged; you're denying a chunk of your emotions from your consciousness and at what you feel like 'bad timing' will jump out of the shadows. Use this time now to deal with all that you have buried under. card 2 Shaman, ancient healing wisdom; these emotional hurts are deep, and you also feel disconnected from the Source of Spirit which is love, find wholeness within yourself before you seek in your outer environment for romantic love. card 3 Fairies, earth magic; find time to go into nature and connect with nature asking the ancient trees and flowers around you to help bring to light the hurt within you. Pay attention to the food you eat, and make it more holistic.  

Psychics

Gipsy