Psychics/Love path

Question
Scorpio sun age 24...hello, im lost as to which relationship path I should take. Is it with my current boyfriend or the other guy. Thanks and many blessings

Answer
Moe---wow--always hard to choose--

I do not have enough information to draw a hard conclusion.
But I can say, you and your guy have been together a while and you have been loyal and you have come through things together. So there is no reason to betray him for another. Has he been loyal to you? If not, have you forgiven him? What about how you actually connect, and what do you want together?  

Be sure you have considered all of what you loved and liked about him before you move on. Love in the 20s is a shop and drop. Love in the thirties is a sale and quick buy. But love in the 40s is for keeps and the price is steep. Which stage can you assign to your actions now?

Your other guy is a bit like you, restless. So, if you are not ready to stay in a committed relationship, he is the one to shop around. But if you have plans for a family and a dream with the first guy--don't throw it away.

Personally, and this comment is neither psychic nor spiritual--I think you need to just keep shopping around. Your have some growing to do. Wisdom will follow. Then you won't need me or anyone to tell you how to make such a decision. You will avoid it in the first place. Trust yourself and what you have already said about your integrity with your first guy. Shar

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)