Psychics/love relationship

Question
QUESTION: Hi Inbal,
My birthday is January 14, 1978. My question is, when will I have a girlfriend?
John

ANSWER: do you still live with your parents?

QUESTION: No I don't.

ANSWER: Dear John
as numerology suggested that family ties might be limiting your choosing for relationship I asked you if you still reside with your parents and since you are not I still suggest to see if any family members are influencing your choice and work your way so you make those choices by your own taste and not according to the wishes of other people. also the ability to accept changes in your life is in need for a bit work as it seem you own a very creative sensitive mind but when it come to make the walk you would have difficulties manifesting such changes. timing wise you are now in year number 4 which is actually great time for finding a relationship that will last and the tarot suggested it will happen withing three months from now , in a different location than you are at now, and we are talking about a gf who is taurus star sign with brown or dark hair and eyes colors. the tarot suggested as well that you are still not completely over past relationship or maybe not officially seperated and it would be good to complete a process of let go of the past and wake up to the possibility of new relationship instead. I know you own a very long memory in all fields and aspects and you might find yourself attached to relationship even when they do not serve you any longer so try to contemplate on that aspect and turn your head toward the future . and of course once met the girl if you feel you want to know more you can always come and purchase a relationship read about it but I will need her complete birth date.

QUESTION: I really hope you are not talking about my mother. I plan on meeting her in about 3 months for vacation. She is Aries, April 19th and she has brown hair and brown eyes.

Answer
I did not understand your question surely I did not suggest you are going to have romantic relationship with your mother but i did suggested that the influence of your family on your romantic choices is negative and not helping you find relationship so its best on this matter you live your family out of it until you feel the relationship you have are strong and stable.

Psychics

Inbal