Psychics/marriage

Question
My dob 28 may 1987.i need clarity on love. Do you see any long term relationship or marriage in the near future.

Answer
Using my tarot deck - The Wheel of Fortune, Judgement

there's a lot of karma in your energies, this is not necessarily a bad thing but letting you know that you have to be patient in love as you learn your lessons and help your soul find her purpose, and growth spiritually. You will know you're on the right track when you face huge life changes, and none of them involved getting married or being in a relationship! It won't always be this way, but you have to let these things happen first before the things that you want to, are allowed to enter into your life.

Psychics

Gipsy