Psychics/message

Question
Kayla/7-17-92/not sure what time exactly/ St.Louis,Mo,USA
Hello I just wanted to know if you had a message for me particularly surrounding my love life or career.
A little bit about me I am currently working two jobs thinking about going back to school not really certain which field yet. I have been single for a while but not really complaining.

Answer
Hello Kayla:

It seems you are unsure of where you are going but then at your transition it is very normal.  The message atleast the first one relates to work.  It describes working at what you are 'really' here to do.  It is about combining all of your knowledge and gifts on both the physical and spiritual plane and utilizing both as a means of earning a living and "grounding" yourself.
If you are not sure what it is you 'really' here to do this message I get is asking you to take action and that the rest will follow.  The two worlds have come into alignment and the time has come.  This message is wanting to let you know that you ARE on the right path.  Everything is in proper balance and if not yet it will be so.
This spring though I am not seeing around "when" as I am usually shown here will be changes in your immediate surroundings. Do not hesitate to embrace the new things in your life. Progress and development result from moving ahead. You can set out for a short voyage for a rejuvenating experience. The experience of sailing through unknown waters will enrich you as a person. As to love well once this positive change of new things in your life that is meant to enrich you love should come to you on the summer season though once again I am not shown exactly when except for the #3 and for me usually when I am not shown dates it is most likely because it all depends on the decisions you make in your path and how you move forth.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp