Psychics/Moving from the middle east to Canada

Question
Hello, so I will be moving to Canada soon for educational and also other reasons. I just wanted to know with the many obstacles on my path and so many hardships to endure, how do you see this move? will it bring any good in my life? will I finally be able to get what I want in there? and how brightly do you see my future with this action?
Looking forward to your answer...
Thanks for your time!

Answer
Warm greetings Ali,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit says that the obstacles and hardships you are presenting as impediments are those that you have opened the door to. It is the product of unproductive thinking. Where the mind is and what it dreams up can indeed become reality. Quite often people think scenarios of the worst kind where they see themselves at a loss and something that will take a great amount of time and effort to correct. Many go on to improve their lives but many also won't.

A thought is like a seed. The mind is the fertile ground that allows that seed to grow. When you plant that seed in your mind and your subconscious starts to see the negative things that "could" happen or that "might" happen and that there can be obstacles ahead, that very thought is being transferred to the conscious mind as well, that is why you often have negative thoughts about it. And while the thoughts ensue so does the growth and symbolism of what it represents. You are in essence harboring the fruits of your own downfall. Therefore, you need to start completely seeing things from a very different perspective! One that is light-filled and goal oriented. One that does not include the "obstacles" and "hardships" that you have named as such. That is the problem right there. Do you understand what I'm saying?

You need to consider all points about the move. How you can profit from it, how you can survive if things don't go as you planned, how you will cope with the down-winds, how you will make out with the other things you have planned for going there as well. Consider each and every angle and then consider all possibilities as to whether that is what you are truly seeking and will be happy with. Be hard on yourself because when you are, you are allowing the true path to open up. In other words, if you only see what you want to see, while good, it may not be what you will actually encounter while there. And if you are not pragmatic and frugal you could run into unforeseen problems. And let's face it, you do like spending don't you? Therefore, watch your money.

This is not to scare you but rather to help you allow yourself to **shake up reality**, as Spirit puts it, to grab it by the horns, and face what must be faced. But no one can do it alone. That is why prayer and having God by your side is what can be of immense help to someone in your position. God already knows what you would be going through should you decide to go ahead with it, but that is of your own choice. No one can tell you to move or not to move. God gave you a good mind with which to think and reason things out intellectually and as such you can be proud to be able to do just that with His help.

Ask God to help you see ALL things and all angles clearly. He will. Envision the obstacles and hardships as being the dark being met by God's light. Remember, where ever light exists darkness cannot. Think clearly and carefully and Positively! God is there to help you and turning to Him when you can't do things on your own is the best possible thing one can do in order to gain true understanding of things and be able to get ahead.

Thank you for your reading request, Ali, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

With God ALL Things Are Possible!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†