Psychics/new to long distance relationship

Question
i was on a trip for work several states away and met a girl she is a taurus 25 im a scorpio 39 although we knew the age and distance apart issue we were also aware my divorce is not 100% final but will be in 2 weeks those issues did not stop us from falling in love and embarking on a 3 month relationship with a few hiccups but i left feeling very sad and she was too. she doesnt have much going on in her town doesnt have many friends and isnt enjoying her job though she takes it serious and does it well and gives 100%. i on the other hand have 2 boys who i have custody of one week on and one week off.
my question is will our long distance relationship result in a marriage with her moving here and how long will it be before she moves

Answer
Rob;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question, I do feel your long distance relationship will result in marriage and her moving to you.  I feel like it will take some time for her to get there, so hang in there.  I saw a year, but it could be sooner.  She's not quite ready to get there but I do feel she's in love with you.  I hope this helps!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park