Psychics/Your Opinion

Question
Me: 5/3/1994
John: 6/19/1994

John and I had met through Facebook, and we had never hung out in person, but we got to know each other through there and texting.

When we had classes for the first time together last semester, that's when he started acting weird around me(staring, acting nervous and awkward towards me) and he stopped communicating with me.

Him acting weird has gone back all he way to September of 2013 of this past year.  We also have two classes together and with the falling out, he basically pushed me away and also accused me of something that I had not done.

My question is: why does John stare at me in the classes that we share now? Why did he act weird>

Answer
Hi Jordan and thank you for selecting me for your important question.  My apologize for not acting on a reply immediately, as I've been under the weather for some days now.

John has barriers and issues in his personal life that have not been resolved as of yet and is working on them at this time.  Your mind set and goals are at a higher lever of frequency than his. Allow him this time to settle these issues he needs to work out within himself.  John simply is not ready for this a relationship with you at this time.  This will give him the opportunity to observe YOU from a distance (since that's what it appears that he likes to do by nature) in order to realize things that he wants to allow into his life. There are so many people that use Facebook and other social medias as ways of hiding their true identities or bubble of who they really are NOT. There are so many people that get caught up in similar situations as you are presently.  Therefore, believe in that you will meet the right soul and is out there already waiting to cross your path.

You're putting a lot of energy into this guy and in doing so, you're feeling all of the anxiety, sadness, and helplessness that he is going through which isn't a part of you whatsoever. If you continue to dwell on John you will miss opportunities that are coming your way to pursue the goals that you have already created. You are much bigger than you really think and I encourage you to make a 360 turnabout and follow your path.  I know this was not want you would have wanted to hear but deep inside, I know I was just affirming things that you already knew or have known.

Once again, I thank you for the opportunity and I know that you have a good life ahead of you.  Feel free to follow up your reading via this website and asking for me:  http://espsychics.com/psychics/levans/

Have a wonderful day and blessings to you.
Le Vans

Psychics

Le Vans