Psychics/overview of 2014

Question
Hello! My name is Anna dob 06/15/81. Anything the universe has to tell me regarding year 2014 will be great to know (advice/concerns/warnings etc). Thank you!

Answer
Warm greetings Anna!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit has come forth to bring this Scripture to you.

"I will walk among you and will be your God, and ye shall be My people."  -- LEVITICUS 26:12 (KJV)

This Scripture tells you to always be aware and cognizant of the fact that no matter where you are or who you are with, God is always there as well. He cares about you and loves you and reveals that He stands beside you in your endeavors in life therefore, do not feel alone or abandoned because you never are with Jesus around you. You must reach out to Him in prayer and make your desires known so that He can work with you for the best possible outcome.

I am hearing that you need to work in and with nature more. That is one of your callings. Being outdoors and looking after the beautiful trees, plants, flowers, animals, etc. will put you in touch with nature once again and reawaken a calling and purpose that you may have overlooked or forgotten about.

You are being guided to always use a protective shield of pure white light to surround you when you go out and encounter others or would be in certain difficult situations. There are many negative energies and entities in the world today and one must always guard against that in order to keep one's energy level high therefore, always be protected!

You are also being assisted in allowing you to voice what is your truth. There are those who would benefit from hearing your message and you should be cognizant of them in order to bring the beautiful words of truth for them to hear. You are not alone in this effort, Spirit says, you will be surrounded by your spirit friends to assist you in bringing forth the words that were meant to be heard by others.

You are truly gifted it is also being revealed. You must realize that you were meant to be of service to God. Those who have been called for a special purpose by God will be guided by God to realize that purpose and effect the change or changes that are needed to take place in this world. Go to God in prayer and ask for His Divine guidance for you concerning your mission. Ask what He would have you do in order to serve Him better.

When you go out into the world, be sure that you view the world with love. When you view others with love they will respond in kind. Many times when people leave their home each day they carry their own problems, concerns, worries, cares, etc. so much so that they allow those things to become a part of them throughout the day. When that happens whatever they are thinking about or are carrying in their aura is also transferring in some way unto others. They will be able to sense that type of energy that could make them uncomfortable. So, remember to protect yourself before leaving home each day and leave your problems behind as they will not serve any purpose but to confuse you when you are out and about or at work and could cause energy depletion in others unless your personal vibration is always kept high and positive. Rule of thumb, stay away from negative individuals who do not serve your highest and best interests. You do not want to pick up their negative energy!

Finally, whatever has happened in the past should be left in the past especially when circumstances were negative or have left a negative impression upon you. Whatever one experiences with another, they automatically create a "cord" to and with that person. If the experience is good then that is a benevolent thing. But if it is not, then that energy comes back to revisit you at different times and when facing another that you may have had a less than amicable relationship with you should guard against that and cut those negative cords to those people. They are of no benefit to anyone and need not be carried around if you value your good energy. Pray that God come and assist you in this endeavor to clear yourself of another person's negative energy. Surround yourself with pure, white light and allow God and His most holy angels to walk with you daily and guide your steps in all that you do.

In conclusion, serenity and peace is what you should strive to obtain at this time. It is not good to dwell on the past and what "could" have been or how things "might" have turned out. Concentrate on the present and move forward with God by your side knowing that when He walks with you, you have only the very best person you could ever have along your side. Never leave God and He will surely never leave you.

Thank you for your reading request, Anna, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God ALL Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†