Psychics/place of work

Hi my name is April. Born 11-16-1986. I am a Scorpio. It will be 1 year in May since I've started my recent job in grocery retail. I love serving the customers and attending to their needs. My problem is with my coworkers. Most of them are very unkind to me and treat me unfairly as if I'm not apart of the team and they don't accept and respect me as an individual. There are double standards whenever it comes to me and they make me feel like I always have to fight to have a piece of mind within my workplace. My manager literally told me that I'm not needed within the company . I don't know why he chose to say these hurtful things to me but it brought me to tears. I work very hard for the customers and the store period, but I plan to transfer to another one very soon. My question to you is what can I do to make them see that I am a good person? and I don't wish to be looked at as an outsider and I am trying my best to do my job efficiently.

What you are experiencing may be due to race, or your superior intelligence, your self-asurance, or too much meekness. It also can be simply envy because you are good at what you do.

But you need to stop trying to be any "nice way'to them. It doesn't count. They do not see you as a colleage and they do not want to. So just be you and do your job. Time will tell.If you stay.

But what you are experiencing is a "hostile work environment" and you need to put that in writing to your boss, the corporate headquarters if there are any, your congressman, and the EEOC (get the local address from phone book or Internet).The last organization will vouch for you and help you get legal representation.

You do not have to be treated unfairly or walled out. These are your co-workers. They need to earn a living like you do. So they are equals. You do not need these people as friends. It is your work, but what you boss said is discriminatory and you must not allow him to get away with it.

He and they underestimate you. So, write a letter telling him what he is doing and that you will not take it. Send it to him by registered mail so as to have a signature and date of delivery return card.Keep a copy for yourself.  Be sure you have a cc: line that indicates copies will go to the other sources I mentioned.

However, do not mail them to the others yet. See what happens after he has had enough time to receive the letter.It ought to be enough to frighten him into curtailing his actions since the copy notation implies that others will know how he is being and allowing the work place to be hateful and corrupt. It is illegal. He will be in trouble.

That is my best advice. If he gets worse or threatens you, then mail the other letters with an addendum that says what he did after your letter was sent. There is to be no retribution from a boss who has had the whistle blown on him.

You can also put in for a transfer and ask God to work that out too. But if you let them get away with this, they will do it to another. Maybe you are God's warrior to stop this stuff. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.