Psychics/potential relationship

Question
Name: Michael
DOB: April 3, 1976
Place of birth: Port Jefferson, New York
Time of birth: 11:32 AM
Hello,   
How are you today?  I recently met a woman online and she is Iranian she is 35 and her name is Sepideh.  I feel a really strong connection with her when I talk to her.  I have been hurt before and I don’t want to get hurt again.  I was almost scammed a couple of weeks ago and it hurt because I thought I had a connection with another person.   I don’t know her birth date but I know her birth sign is a cancer.  Does our relationship have any serious romantic potential?

Answer
Hello Michael
I have done a couple of free reading already for you so on this one the message I have is to let you know that you did have a connection with the one you were almost scammed from (which if I recall correctly I did warn you about this) but it just wasn't the connection you want or the right one for you and the key to this is the "almost" scammed which means your instincts are not failing you.  It was most likely to help you in a lesson or to sharpen your intuition on who to go for AND who NOT to go for.  As to your energies in romance and Sepideh it is unsure there is something about "religion" that is the word I get so this may be an obstacle of a topic you have to overcome.  What I can say is that so far your path is going accordingly and it is in the summer that romance blooms so if Sepideh is still around at that time then perhaps this intuition of yours could be a good serious potential always take the experiences you have as some lesson or some purpose to your life especially when you feel a strong connection when it is the love you seek trust me you will know but let things flow and accept what comes your way if you maintain this attitude it will help you in not getting hurt again.  Take the past hurt as an experience use it as a lesson on what not to do or avoid and help it make you stronger instead of doubtful and insecure and when the time comes you will need only your own instincts in looking for your answer.
Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp