Psychics/potential relationship

Question
Hello,

My name is Michael and my DOB is April 3, 1976 and I recently met a women online and her name is Sepideh.  She is 35 and she is Iranian.  I feel a real connection to her when I talk to her does this relationship have romantic potential?

Answer
Michael;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Sepideh, I do feel there's potential for a romantic relationship.  I just feel it could happen slowly and you may have to be friends with her moreso in the beginning.  I feel like she either just came out of something or still dealing with healing from an ex relationship.  But, hang in there, I feel the connection and chemistry you two have!  Hope this insight helps!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park