Psychics/potential relationship

My name is Michael and my DOB is April 3, 1976 and I recently met a women online and her name is Sepideh.  She is 35 and she is Iranian.  I feel a real connection to her when I talk to her does this relationship have romantic potential?

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Sepideh, I do feel there's potential for a romantic relationship.  I just feel it could happen slowly and you may have to be friends with her moreso in the beginning.  I feel like she either just came out of something or still dealing with healing from an ex relationship.  But, hang in there, I feel the connection and chemistry you two have!  Hope this insight helps!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.