Psychics/Protective Mode

Hello Oracle Shariananda. Blessings and greetings to you. I am a 46 year old female and I am a Scorpio born November 14, 1967. My boyfriend is a 53 year old man and is a Pieces born February 27, 1961. We've been dating 4 months.

I know and feel deeply the connection we have.  It's not a feeling of a fly by night relationship.  It does feel longterm but I know you would know better than myself.  My issue is that I feel he is extremely guarded. Although he is a very very busy man, he seems very protective of his space and his family/friends. I need to know what do you see as far as him letting his guard down (if that's what it really is) very soon, and what do you see me doing to make him feel 100% comfortable in letting me into HIS world? When will this take place if you can see and feel it.
Thank you!

You have always given your heart quickly and with much faith. It is remarkable that you can still believe in love, and trust this new relationship and the bond you have despite your great need for confidential intimacy.

I do not know better than you, but I can stand back further than you can.
I want you to be sure he is not still married or entangled with an x.
He may also be guarded because he watches out for gold diggers. Seems he has something in his pockets and bank account to offer.

He has come from and still is engaged in a world where he has had to fight to keep what is his.
If you have asked him for nothing, then you have the key to move into his confidence. Eventually, if you tolerate his withholds, he will open up. I think the best thing to do is withhold deep and significant utterances about yourself. Two can play the game. He is used to women who try to reveal themselves in hopes of his doing likewise for the demonstration of trust. His reluctance to talk about his inner experience from other relationships is self-protection and may be part of his idea of being male. Can you accept that?

If your idea of an intimate relationship is in confidentail and trusting talk, you may have chosen a hard nut to crack. I caution you now, do not think for one moment that he is your last best chance. You have much to offer and you are loveable and kind. Do not cast your pearls before him who cannot value them.

I do not expect you to drop him just like that. I expect you will continue to date him and play the game of withhold until it is intolerable. Bonding depends on trust. I think you will know when and how to step away if yor need for closeness in talk is not met. It is simply your deep need and cannot be squelched. Honor your needs and feelings. (This why you wrote me.)

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.