Hello :)

My name is Nancy, I am currently in a long distance relationship and my partber is wanting to mee my parents some time soon.

I have already let them know that I have a boyfriend but due to cultural barriers, it did not go so well.

Just wanting to ask, do you know how this may work out? Or do you see a positive or negative outcome of wheb he meets my parents?

Thank you,

Dear Nela--

You already know how your parents feel about your love.
The question is do you feel strong enough about him to alienate them should they be cool toward him upon personal introductions?

It may be too soon to be introducing or even raising the level, of the relationship. Meeting parents usually means you are very serious and want to marry.

But yours has been a long distance relationship ,and you two have not had enough face time to know each other's ways and shadow. The romance is good. The intention is good, but before you commit to introducing him to your folks, you guys need more than a year to feel out the actual strength of your bond.

The cards I drew for you show him as a decent fellow, very deliberate, and sure of himself. He overwhelms you. So that is not a good sign. You must not be pushed into making a decision or letting him direct you. You already have enough barriers around culture and background, language and beliefs. You do not want to add male vs female power struggle. Has he been married before? Has he had a long term relationship that failed? It seems to me he is trying to insure that this time he is really directing things and will make sure he has done his homework.
He is emotionally available to you, but he is not listening to you. So, invite him home at your own risk.
Perhaps you two ought plan to live together for a month in each other's locale.
Otherwise, he will make a decent impression on your folks, but they will not like him for you. He has to have the goods to make you happy and to please their expectations of a man from your own culture.

It's your life and your decision. What is best for you?

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.