Psychics/question on love and relationship

Hi my name is Helen. I am a female that is born on August 3, 1994.
I have been single for a while and was wondering if you can tell me anything about my love life. When will I find love?

It looks like there is someone who is currently interested in you as we speak. I feel he is male and he has liked you for quite some time. You are not close friends but you know him through a friend of yours . This friend also really likes him and knowing he likes you she is constantly trying to persuade him away from you. This male has a H in his last name and he is slightly older then you by 2 years approx.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.