Psychics/Question about relationship

Question
Here's the information you requested:
First name: Virginia
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
Physical appearance: 5 ft. 7 inches, 150 llbs, Chinese, long black hair, attractive
Exboyfriend: Willy
Gender: Male
Country: Indonesia
Description: 5 ft. 7 inches, 140 llbs, Asian, black hair, very handsome, very athletic, slim, 4 tattoos (dolphin, an angel, a dragon, and a rose)
Age: 29 years old.

Background Information: My exboyfriend and I broke up November 2013 after a brief engagement and having dated for one year. It was a long distance relationship. We broke up under circumstances that were very sudden and unexpected which led to me to believe that he has commitment issues.

Questions his recent intentions:
1) Were his recent postings on WhatsApp (a chat program) and profile images intended for me?
2) Does he wish to communicate further with me and in the near future?
3) Does he wish to rekindle the relaitonship?

I hope you can help me with these related questions about my exboyfriend's intentions. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Answer
"narcissistic people are always struggling with the fact that the rest of the world doesn't revolve around them"

There's too many questions to answer here - but I get the sense that you need to understand that people come into your life for a reason, to provide healing to you, once it's done. They move on, these soul mates are called karmic soul mates. Just seek to understand what your role was in this relationship, don't seek to blame or play victim, this way you can let go of everything and move on.

Pulling Lenormand cards for you - Stork, Ship, Key - travel plans changed this was the key issue that led to the break up.

Psychics

Gipsy