Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello - I'd like to know if my wife Amy and I are truly "over" or if there's any hope now or in the future for us.

In case you need it - my DOB is 3/20/77
Hers is 8/31/71

Thanks!

-John

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Rings - Tower - Child - Not a good sign, with the Tower card being the central card, as it's showing isolation between commitment and starting over/that there are kids involved. There's a big obstacle between the both of you, but.... don't let a bunch of cards decide your fate :) why don't you both try marriage counseling - and see if you can change the 'current future'. But if not, then accept your 'fate' and learn from it. All the best whatever you decide to do.

Psychics

Gipsy