Hello, my name is Alyssa and i was born on september 12th 1992. My question is if my boyfriend and I will ever have the relationship we had. Thanks for your input!

I can see in the longer outlook things for you and your boyfriend seem better and seem to be stronger then they are right now. There is a lot of blocks around you both like you both suffered a strong emotional pain and sadness and its hard for you both to come back from it but over time your love is strong enough to endure this.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.