Psychics/Situation

Question
Hi my name is Carlene. 22 years old. Sagittarius.
Person in question is Sheena. 21 years old. Sagittarius.

Is anything romantic ever going to come out of this situation between me and her? Sometimes I feel like im wasting my time waiting and hoping on something that may never happen and now that she kind of likes a guy named Stephen that she works with...it hurts and i dont know if i should let this go or not.

Any kind of advice and insight into this situation would be extremely helpful. Thank u.

Answer
Dearest Carlene--

It is the proverbial "rock and a hard place" that you are stuck between. The rock is trying to be strong in the face of a mild rejection. The hard place is trying to decide if you can stand the pain of the one you love(feel for) alienating your affections. In other words, Sheena has been possible and yet impossible to read. But at 21, love is so tricky. It is a shop and drop market. You see something you like, you try it on, don't like it? Drop it, put it back on the rack and walk away. Both she and you have all of your lives ahead of you. That means whatever you become and whatever you do not experience will be all right because you necessarily need to learn from each other.

Maybe you are learning how to love yourself by not wanting what you clearly cannot have. If she is flirting or even saying she loves you "in her way", but she is actively engaging with a guy, she can't mean what she says. She is afraid and confused. It is a big deal to come out as a lesbian even with just your partner, especially if it is the first time.(I am assuming you are already experienced). She is programmed to like guys like all of us women/girls have been. She knows how to be that, but with you she has to figure things out. That will generate conflict and confusion too. But when the attraction is real and deep, the challenges are good for your coupledom because you are fighting the world --so to speak--together.

Your cards--and I drew two--show your state of mind and heart. The other shows her actions and intention. The one for you (The fool in love)says you are free to love her. You are free to wait for her, but you must ask if you want a questionable love. Can she make a commitment to you and mean it? Can you do the same? Remember you will continue to mature and age--21--becomes 31--and on to 41 and 51.
Look ahead, is this a casual relationship or are you thinking about hooking up for a lifetime--or at very least a long time? How important can this relationship be here at the start of your adulthood?

Her card shows a young girl being charmed by a young man offering her a gift  of watermelon. She is coy and easily charmed. He does not mean to love her only to make love to her if he can. It's too soon for him to get serious. She thinks of herself as men see her--you think of her as a lovely, sensitive, warm and cool companion (or at least you hope she will be--add a little sex too). But I do not see that. So, my answer--after all of this, is use your own judgment. You always know what you want to do. You knew it when you asked me. You just wanted a clear and extra mind to say what you are thinking (or maybe something you haven't been willing to say or see for yourself).

Whenever, I tell someone the one they love isn't for them, they often ask, but will I met someone else soon? This is desperation for partnership. You don't want to be that. So I say to you, allow yourself to date. Be fearless about asking those whom you like to go out. Try not to fall in love or in lust too fast. It may not get you the companionship you want. I am told you need to just step back. Take 7 weeks to meditate. Pray. Burn a candle. Purify (by drinking water ansd eating balanced, and sleeping early). This will ready you for the love that you deserve and free you from the obsession of this Sheena.

Let go--if you want to or stay with it and learn the hard way...which where I started from  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)