Jennifer Grozelle-DOB-September,29,1968(2 months premature),10:19am,Toronto,Ontario,Canada.I have written and sent out to 15 book publishers, a childrens picture book,THE SOLE SISTERS,do you see it ever beeing published or should I try something else?

I know the road to publishing. I used to own a small press. I founded it after finding it so difficult to find a publisher for my African-American themed work. I finally self-published. That was workable back in the day because you could go from book store to book store and sell them or leave them on consignment. It was also easier to get a little write up in the newspaper if you just took a copy to the book or arts critic personally. That path may not be all closed, but with the Internet being so replete with e-publishing opportunties, e-publishers, and vanity publisherts, you have some choices. Get a copy of Writer's Digest online. There are several publishing guides--I suppose you have one that has told you where to send your work. (It's best to write and ask before sending so you can get a warm and expected welcome.)

I drew you a card. It was The Libido--that's about having faith in your work. So, you can find an online publisher who will publish your book and fulfill orders as the orders come. Or you can do it yourself, and sell your book as you go along.

You can copywrite it in one of two ways. By mailing the manuscript and a copy of the first bound copy to yourself. Never open it. The postal stamp serves at copyright notice.
Or you can write the Library of Congress for copyright forms.
You may want a bar code too. So contact Bowker for that. Use the Internet.

Otherwise, just do not lose hope. Rawlings' Harry Potter was turned down over 100 times.
Oh, one more thing--You can try to publish individual chapters in fiction or entertainment magazines over the next year and a half. Then you can write publishers(do your homework--make sure they publish on what you have written)and crow about your success with the chapters. That may pique them to publish the book!  Okay--I hope this  helps.  You have the tenacity and talent. Don't give up. There is a publisher for everything.  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.