Psychics/Strong connection with old friend

Question
Catherine, Birth date 1974-11-18. Sheldon 1975-07-29.

I recently separated from my partner of 14 years and I have two amazing kids. Recently I have been in touch with a special friend of mine that I knew when I was 15, and since we have been talking, (he lives in South Africa and I live in the US now) there is this incredibly strong pull I feel towards him which I can't explain….it is almost intoxicating. There is a feeling of being home and at peace and we have so many of the same interests, life goals and spiritual interests. We have so much in common it is almost weird. I am trying to make sense of it all as it is a very strong feeling - almost like now that we are in each others lives again I feel a very strong love towards him? In some ways I feel totally ridiculous as he lives in another country and my life is so different (he is single and I have two children) I am not sure what he feels or if he feels what I feel at all. He talks about remembering my almond eyes and how he had a crush on me back then, but again so much time has passed but can't seem to get this man out of my mind! I also sometimes get the feeling that if he does feel something he fears it.
Any advice would be appreciated!
Catherine

Answer
the numerology suggest that your connection is from past life times and that is why maybe you canre connect so strongly after so many years and that Sheldon naturally own a very long strong memory as well so no surprise he did not forget you if he had any crush on you even if its been long time ago However as for him being single and available I was not sure and I think you might want to ask him a bit more about it because it looked like he is not single , he also looked like he is attracted to you but not going to put any commitment on your table to make it happen. also while you are availbale after long time there is not doube you would like to fill the space in your heart and as he is someone you know its easy to see how he is filling that space and you inflict on him all your emotions but possibly grant him some qualities he never had with your love. I suggest this is not going to become a serious relationship and that if you feel he is such a great influence on your mind and heart maybe you should avoid contacting him because you might find yourself getting hurt when he wont fulfill his part in this .  

Psychics

Inbal