Psychics/No Talking - Month

Question
Hello,
So about a month ago my girlfriend stopped answering me and communicating with me (Its a long distance relationship due to my dads job) and I was just wondering, do you see me talking to her again or at least my life getting a little better?

Thank you,
         Brayden

Answer
Hello Brayden--

I have to be honest with you, you are in a pickle.
You do not have your freedom to make choices about going to her or redirecting your life.
I gather that you are underage or depend upon your father. As long as that is true, your life is not your own.

You also have lots of things to work out in your life, maybe work, school, or other obligations of time and effort. You cannot adequately attend to your love's needs. So, she is not as close as she was once, and she is testing you. If you want her, you will have to make a move. Start by sending flowers and a letter of your intention. But be sure to ask her if she has someone new.

Are you ready to do that?

Please follow me on FACEBOOK and see my videos on YouTube.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)