Psychics/trusting...

Question
hiya gipsy, i was wondering if there is any reason i shouldnt fully trust my partner please? im not sure if i have just been paranoid in the past. thank you, me, diana 04/04/67 and greg 06/06/77

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Coffin, Clouds, Birds - one/both of you have not been very honest in the way you have been communicating to each other, this has led to stale negative energies lurking around - if you want to fix things, communicate with honesty, and not where you blame the other for the insecurities that lie within you. Then you'll find that hidden feelings and secrets will come to light.  

Psychics

Gipsy