Psychics/Wisdom

Question
Dear Expert,

My name is Reese and my birthday is April, 17th 1988. I am reaching out to you as I am in need of guidance. Perhaps a general reading is best at this time. My question is in regards to an ability I used to be in tune with. I have a special wisdom that cannot be fully explained other than I know things before they happen and can look at a situation and see and know what will happen. I seem to have lost tune with this, is there a way I can restore it or perhaps the cards can help guide me on how to restore my arcane abilities.

(Also what method of payment do you accept?)

Thank you for your time.

Reese

Answer
general reading can be purchased via my private link which is already explained in my profile here
as for your ability to know things it is still there you simply need to have more confidence and understand that part of this ability will be telling people things they do not like to hear too much and you can not screen that out of your info giving to others especially if you feel what they are doing can arm them in any way.
maybe what you need to find is a good method to read into that kind of info meaning something real that will help you confirm your inner knowledge like learning to read the tarot for example
I wish you all the best in that journey

Psychics

Inbal