Psychics/work/job

Question
hi
would like to know when will i find a good job that i will enjoy working at? i recently did several job applications and hoping someone will give me a call back.And if you can, what type of work will it be? thanks
my name is marsha, im a female ,born October 3,1993

Answer
Hi Marsha
You are going to be called soon and from what I can see it seems to be doing mainly clerical work for a company that is basically in shambles right now. I feel and see there is going to be a lot of work to be done as someone in this company recently quit leaving a lot of people without things done and they need someone to come in and help them sort it out.  

Psychics

psychichelper