would like to know when will i find a good job that i will enjoy working at? i recently did several job applications and hoping someone will give me a call back.And if you can, what type of work will it be? thanks
my name is marsha, im a female ,born October 3,1993

Hi Marsha
You are going to be called soon and from what I can see it seems to be doing mainly clerical work for a company that is basically in shambles right now. I feel and see there is going to be a lot of work to be done as someone in this company recently quit leaving a lot of people without things done and they need someone to come in and help them sort it out.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.