Psychics/boyfriend

Question
Hi my boyfriend ended our relationship in march we have a son my question is will he come back to us my name is kelly 06/07/1981 his name is paul 19/10/1979

Answer
Kelly--

It seems to me that Paul is like a wild stallion that is about to be broken.
He loves the child, and he still cares for you, but he is still wild. At almost 35, he is still in his 20s in his mind. He also seems not to be prepared for the financial and emotional commitment to home and family. So, let him run. He is not gone for good.

I hope you have some strong back-up with your family and a strong faith in God. It will be best if you pretended you do not want him or need him if you have the team of family and God. You are ready for the marriage or even a live-in but, you must use that as your "single mom" ammunition. You will need patience too. (You can date others in the mean while. That will really rile him and get him to thinking, but do not play games. Only date if the man is good and may be a good parent too. You need a real, and genuine man of heart and maturity). Paul will need lots of rope to run, but he is yours.

I think maybe by the time he is 39, maybe 40, he will awaken. There is nothing out there for him except more of the same "playa" bull...It will bore him and being a Libra (I think he is libra). He will be unable by nature and by the stars to ignore you or his responsibility. so--no more preaching and cajoling. No more crying and guilt-tripping. Let go and let God.

You can make moves through social agencies for help and their assistance in making him pay as he should for child care, but do not deal with him any more. This is like sanctions--you will need to assign "see-the-baby days and no more.You are still attractive and quite able to go on.  I hope you are strong enough to do this.

It is your best hope--barring a bolt of lightning to his booty--smile.  Do not despair, believe what I say here.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)