Psychics/My business

Hi Chin Hee, my name is Desmond Lum, surname: Lum, I wanna to ask my watch shop business ?

Hows the outcome in the future ? My Dob: 19 jul 83.

Hi Desmond;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding about your watch business, I feel the outcome will be very successful!  I feel you may have to do a few changes here and there and add some other merchandise.  Marketing as well. But, I do feel you will be very successful!

Hope this helps;

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.