Psychics/Cabin Crew Job

Question
Dear Psychic,
I have applied for Emirates cabin crew 2 minths ago and I was selected for the final interview, 16 people out of 200. I was completely sure that Interview went well. Even the recruiter has encouraged me! But yesterday I have received the rejection letter.. Very devastating. I be called my recruiter and she have said that she cannot give any feedback.
So the question is, what is the reason of me not getting the job?
Kind Regards
Olga
05.07.1988

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Anchor, Rider, Fish - funny, the cards also show that you have the potential to get the job, but looking at it from another perspective - it was simply a case of putting so much hopes and expectations into one set outcome, that the unexpected occurred, i.e. another luckier person got the job.

Psychics

Gipsy