Psychics/career related matter

Question
When do you see a company offering me a job and perhaps start working?  My birthday is June 15th.

Answer
Dear Grace,

First thing I get with you is "negotiation." I see you in work that requires negotiating skills, like sales, attorneys' offices, real estate, counseling (to some extent), and this year is prime time to make the move. If you've already been looking, I'm surprised you haven't found anything yet, but it feels like you'll be on board with a company certainly no later than September.

Is your stubbornness holding you back, or are you waiting for the perfect or a better offer? I get a lot of pacing, going back and forth, indecision, feel you've been offered some jobs but have hesitated. Now is not the time to hesitate. All things are "#1" this year, and if career is your main focus, it should skyrocket -- if you let it. The seeds you plant now are very important to your future success, so now's the time to stand tall and independently, ready to move forward with focus and great intention.

Feel you're very social and open, friendly, but feel you don't take advice very well and tend to go with your own choices in the end! HA!! So you probably won't listen to this!:)) Doesn't matter; just glad you wrote and are interested in becoming stronger, better, more experienced, and literally WANT to work! That says a great deal about your good character.

I really don't see you traveling for work or as part of a job because you are not one to mix your personal and private lives, and it just doesn't feel right to me. I feel like the companies (there are about three, one is slightly hanging on) that you have either contacted in the past or had conversations about or with someone who worked there, etc., and you'll either get a job at one of those places OR at a place someone FROM one of those places recommends. You can always return/go back to question your interviewers/potential employers who didn't hire you to ask if they know of other people/companies who need your skills. I feel like this is going to work well for you, so don't burn any bridges: keep your contacts open because they can help you, even if it's not for a job within their own company, if that makes sense!

I wish you all the best!

Truth and Beauty,
Shep.  

Psychics

Shepherdess