Psychics/carrer path

QUESTION: Hello. Thank you for your time. My name is Amber Martin born March 29th 1990. I work part time and I go to school part time. My school and work are unrelated professions. Even with all of this hard work that I put in, my finances have been struggling for a long time now. I'm in a crossroads as to which path I should take or if either of these paths are going to fill me financially & emotionally. I was just wondering what career path do you see in my future that is going to bring abundance in my finances and fulfillment in my life? Once again, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

ANSWER: numerology wise there are several things you can do the beauty industry and the taking care of people and also working with kids and art in general however it will be easier to help you if you would like to tell me what you study so I can see if its a good choice and also what would you love to do general speaking and than I can check which of both is better direction for you and maybe even give you some time frames

QUESTION: hello again. Thank you for your response. I am currently in school to become a veterinary technician because I have always adored animals ever since I was a child. But I do know some of my skills are leadership traits. I take control very well in high pressure situation. I also enjoy any situation where I can educate another person on any subject. I really enjoy talking a lot so I figured I would be involved in a career that allows me to be in front of people talking. I enjoy giving advice and encouragement overall. I also enjoy a physical challenges and physical activities although I don't always find the time to stay active.

ANSWER: well to start with I am not familiar with the difference between vet and vet technician so I can not relate to it directly just checked with the tarot how you will do in your study and they suggested it worth while to end it properly and own the title at least although it is not sure that this will be your work. you did not name any specific job you would like to do so please let me explain again it is like making a list of things you want to do like maybe a teacher for little kids, an actor, a model , an artist of painting or singing , definite names not just all your interests because I am sure you have many and more will come. lol. I can not chose for you a proffession just offer what fits you according to numerology or check with the tarot if any specific choice of yours is the one to follow or what will it bring. so please try again to name jobs you see yourself doing and enjoying and I will check that.

QUESTION: okay I understand lol thank you for clearing that up. Career interests I have will include teaching of some sort, photojournalism, life coach, philanthropist, public relations specialist, TV or radio personality, surgeon, financial advisor,culinary expert, and event planning. just to name a few lol I've been pretty scatterbrained about my career path as you can see

photojournalism will give your accurate sense of beauty a boost but will serve only as soul food there is not much money in it, life coach will not work you are way too nice and coach has to be tough some times  PHilantropist is something you can do when you have enough finance for. Public relationship is great direction for you as same as Tv or Radio (tv will serve you better) surgeon is not fiancial advisor no no culinary expert maybe and event planning yes very much. now as for teachings I would suggest teaching for the little ones the kids can be working great for you they love you any way. good luck  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site