Psychics/Concerns on love

Hi, my name is Helen and my birthday is on August 03,1994.
I have been single for a while and was wondering if you can give me any information about my love life?

-Thank you

numerology suggest that there are few things you would like to self work on before engaging into relationship, one is patience and work with the heart and not with your logic when you chose relationship the other one is making sure you know what sort of partner you want so you can limit the search in the right location and the last is the understanding that not always your love will be the same as you want them to be and it takes them time to adjust. numerolgoy wise you are now in year number 8 which is actually perfect to find relationship and it will be like that until your coming birth date. as for the tarot they suggest you feel like you always give more than you get but on that matter you can either avoid giving before you are sure your partner wants your gifts or help or limit your giving understanding that not always when you will be out there giving a lot your partner will do the same because some people are not so capable to do so. giving is giving as long as you do not expect any rewards if you expect rewards you gotta say so or understanding that rewards are business not a real giving. also within six months from now you will fall for a taurus and it will last very long so good luck about that too

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site