Psychics/My daughter Jennifer that has passed

Question
I need to know if theres anything she needs to tell me about her passing. Is she still around me and if so what sign can she give me.

Answer
Warmest greetings to you Lisa,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, I want to extend my sincere condolences to you on the passing of your daughter. I need to also inform you that I do not routinely do mediumship readings here. However, if Spirit leads with information I will pass it on.

Please understand that once a person has returned to spirit they can appear in different ways and forms. For example, a person who was elderly can appear young and vibrant, one who was disabled and could not walk can now walk, etc. The first impression I received was that of a young girl with dark longish hair and a round face. She appeared to show me that she might have been struggling financially. The house she was in was modest and there was a dark aura about it.

The young lady that has appeared is showing me a vision of a colorful bird with big eyes that appear red in color. She is telling me that there were many times when she felt like she was being pulled around like a puppet with strings. She felt that she could not fully be herself or communicate what she wanted to convey to you. She felt lonely and desolate but understood that there was much coming to her later on and that gave her a great degree of comfort.

She is still around you and will always be. When a person moves on to spirit form they simply move from their physical body to their spiritual body but they basically retain their same composure as before when they were in physical body. Nothing changes in actuality. They retain their memory, their looks for the most part, their experiences, and their sense of humor. She feels like you have been worrying about her when she is right there with you most times beside you. The reason you can't see or hear her is because she is now vibrating at a much higher rate than your physical body's and that makes it almost impossible to match her new vibratory rate in order to be able to see and hear those who are in spirit.

As to the sign(s) that she can give you, the most common sign is a dream visit. But in order to facilitate the visit one needs to call forth to God to allow it first and foremost. Ask Him in prayer to allow your loved one to come to you in a dream visit. Then ask that when she does appear that it be done in full love and in ways you can completely understand. When one dreams normally it is difficult to remember the dream and it can also be somewhat distorted where the dream might not be able to be effectively interpreted by you. That is why we ask for that clarity when they visit. It may not happen right away but be patient because when she is ready she will appear. And always remember to keep a Dream Diary close to your bed with a pen so that you can quickly jot down details of the visit upon arising before you forget!

Other ways she can let you know that she is around is by manipulating your electric sources such as your lights, your television set that might turn on and off unexpectedly, the radio might also come on as well as your computer. Other electrical appliances may also react to their vibratory manipulation. In addition, you might also find pennies which is another way our loved ones in spirit use to communicate to let you know they are close by. Feathers, perfume scents, birds visiting all of a sudden, butterflies, etc. all can be a sign that your loved one is around as they can also interact with those things. And don't be surprised if while driving, a song you often remember her by will suddenly come on the air to let you know she's there! And you can also be driving and see a license plate that says something that is meaningful to you that may contain a special message from your loved one.

** Those In Spirit Need Our Prayers! ** When one prays for their loved ones (living or in spirit) those prayers ascend as streams or beams of light upward towards Heaven. God receives those prayers and it helps the spirit person elevate into the higher realms of God's light. It also helps them to move forward in their new spiritual mission.

So, do not worry about your daughter as she is fine. Those who pass-on leave behind the illness, concerns, strife, pain, etc. that they may have experienced while incarnate on Earth. In God's world there is no longer any pain or illness. It is a world of beauty and happiness where time and space do not exist.

I see the young lady again who shyly tells me to tell you not to worry as she is alright and lovingly close to you always. She sends her love. Pray for her and for God to help you also in your everyday life.

Thank you for your intuitive reading request, Lisa, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God ALL Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†