Psychics/Death

Question
Hi Christian, could you please tell me if there is conscious life after death. The Jehovahs Witnesses say that the Bible does not say that we have an immortal soul and that only those who have come from heaven are immortal.

Answer
Warm greetings Collin,

Thank you for your question! It is an excellent one!

Concerning your question -- Absolutely there is conscious life after death. All major Christian denominations believe in that. The J.W. need to go and re-read the Holy Bible and they would soon find that it says that Jesus came into the world to Save mankind. He gave His own life so that we could live eternally just as He does. That means that once a person has committed themselves to Jesus Christ by becoming a Born Again Christian they are saved and will go to Heaven at their appointed time. Now, not everyone will of course go to Heaven but only those who have said the Prayer of Salvation to become Born Again thus, giving their life to Jesus Christ to become saved so that their name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life that will guarantee them a place in Heaven.

Some people may feel that they do not need salvation. That is a grave and errant way of thinking. Since Jesus came to Save us and to take us home with Him to Heaven to be with Him eternally, what part of "Eternal Life" do they not understand? Eternal means immortal and forever once we are in spirit. And although our physical body ceases to be, we immediately step into our Spiritual Body which IS immortal! It lives on and on forever in God's world of spirit and can never die. We only live ONCE in a physical body and there's no coming back again in a physical body. And of course, it is our soul and spirit that is immortal since our physical body will be no more. That is the wonderful part of Jesus' resurrection after the third day of being "dead" after His crucifixion, and that He was with us for forty additional days before ascending to Heaven to sit at the right hand of His Father. He lived then and He continues to live today in Spirit immortally as will we as sons and daughters of His!

As children of God thus, of Jesus Christ who is God in the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, we too can take great joy in that we shall never die as we are Immortal Beings who will live forever in Spirit form of which we truly are. We are here in this world for only a short amount of time in order to work towards our further spiritual unfoldment but once God remembers us and we are called back home we will continue to live in our new dimension always but we will also take with us our basic looks, personality, memories, demeanor, and all that was us on Earth. We will rejoin our loved ones in spirit and it will be a tremendous day of celebration forevermore.

Here are the Scriptures from the Holy Bible concerning our eternal life and immortality.

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." 1 CORINTHIANS 15:53-54 KJV  

"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:" 2 TIMOTHY 1:10 KJV

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this life is in His Son." 1 JOHN 5:11 KJV

That Scripture is very succinct and to the point in that we have ETERNAL life through Jesus Christ whom we must all turn to first before we can be with Him in Heaven forever. Now, those who choose not to be with Jesus shall also have eternal life but it will not be in Heaven with Jesus, His Love and His Light. It will be in another place of God's choosing which is devoid of all light and love and it will be for all time.

As part of God's love for us, He will forgive us of all of our sins if we go to Him with contrite heart and ask Him for forgiveness. And when we say the Prayer of Salvation, we have just made the greatest investment in our life and Eternal life to go directly to Heaven when we pass on. That is why it is so important to be Saved (thus, "Born Again" through Jesus Christ.)

Further Scriptures from Jesus speaks to our eternal life.

"Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath Everlasting life." JOHN 6:47 KJV

For those who wonder about being Born Again and the significance it has in their physical life and their spiritual eternal life, this is what Jesus says about it.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." JOHN 3:3 KJV

For those who may choose not to be born again thus, saved, (which they can do through their own free will choice) this Scripture addresses where they will stand.

"He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." JOHN 3:18 KJV

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." MATTHEW 10:32-33 KJV

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." ROMANS 10:9 KJV

In conclusion to your question, the following Scripture further speaks of our IMMORTAL life in Heaven with Christ.

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Savior, the LORD Jesus Christ; Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His Glorious Body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." PHILIPPIANS 3:20-21 KJV

In sum, these are Scriptures that unequivocally speak to us having Immortal life beyond our physical life when we pass on. It is important for all those who do not know the Holy Bible well to go and read it so that they can be truly informed about what God is saying about Eternal or Immortal Life through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

Thank you for your questions, Collin, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†