I (January 26, 1983) am currently going through a difficult time in my life...financially, emotionally, spiritually.  He (August 19, 1983) is also.  His situation is far dire than mine.  We often feel lost in our individual circumstances.  It's a difficult time.  Despite the issues that we have had and the advice of others, I continue to have contact with him and am consistently supportive.  I care and love him.  I know that the difficulties we experience now will be resolved, but I continue to have great uncertainty when it comes to our "relationship."  I have a habit of questioning and overthinking everything. I would like to know if you see a romatic relationship taking place between us.

I suggest that this is not a good match that indeed both your life circumstances are challenging mostly because the two of you believe in challenges and hard work and very ambitious but he knows how to take care for his own self first and you take care for others before yourself and do not leave them much time to take care of themselves so they get used to use you or not staying thanks properly , so I do not think its a good match because I feel there always will be a conditiong when you do all the work and he is just there and sometimes not even that. life is a strugle for you now you can allow yourself to let go of others struggling at least until you stand properly on your own feet and feeling strong and secure. tell him that you are taking a brake from him give it four months with no contact and keep busy with your own needs in this time. if he waits until than and how you that he really is trying to be with you than you can come back here and ask about it again and I will see if something changed. good luck.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site