Psychics/Forbidden love

I have recently connected with my cousins, who have a long time friend who I have recently fell for. He has liked me for years (he saw a picture of me) although i didn't have a clue he existed and we have never met until the beginning of the year 2014. We flirt a lot and he has now made me a PA for his business. He seems to understand me like no man has before and the chemistry between is electric, but we tried to hide how close we really are from my family. Nothing has happened between us about from some flirty banter.
Problem is he has a long term girlfriend (roughly 6 years). I don't want to be the reason for a break up or the other woman, but i can't help how i feel about him. I know without information on the girlfriend you would not be able to tell me too much on their relationship, but my question is:
How likely is there a chance for me and him? I don't know too much about their relationship and if a break up is on the cards if ever. I really don't want waste time on something that isn't every going to happen, but at the same time as me and him get closer I'm hopeful. Otherwise i will have to do my best to be his friend, which is proving hard. I don't not want him in my life even if me and him don't happen.

Me: Rosaline Hesse 03/June/1985
Him: Mac Mingle 19/January/1987

you can be only good friends but as long as you have such strong feelings you cant be that either so my suggest is that you back off and go look for different job because there is nothing for you romantic wise and it can cause pain and distraction for more than you and him and than you will have to deal with the karma that comes with creating negative condition. the guy is not good with commitment as it s and think only of himself regardless you or her .  so ts best if you stay away although it sound like you are not going to take my advise on it at least you will know what are the possible result so later you wont have much dissapointed about it.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site