Psychics/future

Question
Hello, and thank you for your time. My name is Tatyana( August 24 1976),and i have a question about my future path. I am trying to find a job, but everything is going the wrong way. where do you see me in future?thank again.

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Cross, Moon, Crossroads, Fox - you're getting 'in the way' of Destiny/Fate by creating lots of uncertain energies and putting that into the mixture, so basically you're sending out wrong signals to the 'Universe' who's responding and giving you what you're secretly wishing for. Change this, and you change your future.. and the road opens up for you!

Psychics

Gipsy