Hello Inbal. My name is Pavel (October 21 1977). I have a question about my health. I'm facing 2 surgeries, herniated disk in my lower back and gallbladder removal. For gallbladder stones I'm trying some dieting and cleansing to avoid the surgery. For my back though it seems like I've tried everything and it's not getting any better. I'm tired of not being able to stand, walk or sleep normally . Could you please tell me what do you think of it. Thank you for your time .

Hello Pavel
Numerology wise I have no wonder you suffer from your back as this is your health number meaning you are more prone to suffer from your back than from any other part of the body and sure the lower back because spiritually wise you tend to do everything on your own do not let any one help you and therefore can suffer from what I called carry too much on your own both emotionally and physically what can eventually damage the spine, In regard to your liver numerology would suggest that you have a very little patience so its most likely you tend to get angry very easy or lose your patience what eventually can gather around in the shape of stones in your liver or gallbladder. the surgery you are planning to have on your back will pass very well and you should do it as for the gallblader removal I could not see that the healing will be easy and short and so get second and third opinions about it before you go for it the good news is that the tarot seem to show a big imporvement in your health within the coming five months but they also suggest that some habits or attachments you have are limiting your healing potential and so it is a good time to check carefully what of your behavior or emotional conduct need to be let go of so you can free yourself from general suffering. very carefully I will remind here that I am of no Medical diploma nor a PHD or a physician of any kind so I can look at the spiritual elements saying about you and will recommend that before doing or not doing any step like surgery you will consult a live physician that can check your physical condition properly. as for food supplments you might be able to use to improve your liver condition I suggest to seek a chinese medicine expert (better with a PHD in conventional medicine) and have them advise you about it

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site