Psychics/about an important friendship

Hi im female my birrthdate is june 27 1967 the person im asking about is my friend barry blaney hes male and his birthdate is feb 27 question he starting to live me ir at least does he like ne as a friend.and are his intentions good or bad gor me?

Hi  Pamela
It seems his emotions are in a constant battle. On one hand, he sees you as a superior woman. Someone who is kind and driven and loving and he thinks he or any man would be lucky to win your affections, but to him crossing from friendship to more then friends seems to be a difficult thing for him to do with you because he worries it would ruin what is such a good thing you and he have. Which is why he is so torn. So yes, he does have strong feelings for you but he's leaning towards only being friends with you.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.