Psychics/about an important friendship

Question
Hi im female my birrthdate is june 27 1967 the person im asking about is my friend barry blaney hes male and his birthdate is feb 27 1962.my question is.is he starting to live me ir at least does he like ne as a friend.and are his intentions good or bad gor me?

Answer
Hi  Pamela
It seems his emotions are in a constant battle. On one hand, he sees you as a superior woman. Someone who is kind and driven and loving and he thinks he or any man would be lucky to win your affections, but to him crossing from friendship to more then friends seems to be a difficult thing for him to do with you because he worries it would ruin what is such a good thing you and he have. Which is why he is so torn. So yes, he does have strong feelings for you but he's leaning towards only being friends with you.  

Psychics

psychichelper