Psychics/Life Path Knowledge Required

Question
Name: Waseem Ahmad
Gender: Male
DOB: 21-Feb-1973
TOB: 10:19 AM
POB: Lahore, Pakistan

May I know about my life path, dear Christian Intuitive?

Answer
Greetings Waseem,

As I tune into your psyche the first thing I am being made aware of is that you must strive to release any negative emotions as you carry out your plans for the future. Spirit indicates that there are some people who may indeed wish to stand in your way of accomplishments but ultimately it is your life path that you need to be concerned about and anyone that is not there for your highest good cannot be there for you. So, if you see anyone standing in the way of your moving ahead in the direction that you feel you are headed and want to go then you are also being made aware of the possible complications that can arise from others standing in your way, Spirit says.

I see something about industry surrounding you. Perhaps you have given it some thought or there may be an opportunity coming up in that field or area. I do not do full career-related readings but this is what is psychically showing up at this time. It feels that at times your energy level is down and you need to build a tenacious nature in order to continue your search. You have good abilities that need to be honed-in such as intuitive sensing that can aid you in future endeavors. There are many people who gather around like ducks and walk around but do not allow those distractions to interfere either. Be captain of your own soul!

Spirit is revealing that the power structure within yourself may be a little weak at the moment and needs to be strengthened by infusing Positive thought into the things you believe in and the things that you do. Whenever a thought enters your mind that you feel can deplete you of your good energy cast it aside as it is not there for your highest and best good. Reach out to God in prayer and go into the silence to receive His answers to the things that you wish to know about. God always stands ready to help you in your endeavors but you must reach out to Him first in order to give Him the opportunity to respond and to show Him that you are truly serious about what it is you want to do in life. When you are ready, He will show you the way!

I am also being shown an office with some men in business suits. It could be an indication that you are to meet with someone of that caliber to be shown the way to a more prosperous future! Be open to all that you sense is good and safe for you and you can go far as you release negativity and embrace Positivity in your life and walk straight forward without stumbling along the way. Your path can be as wide as you make it or as narrow as you think it to be.

I have gone to Jesus in prayer for a Scripture to help you in time of need and to keep close to your heart. Remember it and repeat it often.

"I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." -- PSALM 16:8 (KJV)

Thank you again for requesting this spiritual Christian Intuitive reading and May God bless you and be with you always in All Ways! Have a beautiful day!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†