Psychics/Life's purpose

Question
Hello! I hope all is well with you! I'm writing because I'm 25 and have absolutely no idea what path I need to be on.Everything that I think is for me justs turns out to be a disappointment.Like for example, I applied for nursing school 3 times and they denied me all three times. I was sure that was my calling but now I don't know what to do or how to even begin to establish myself which is a little frustrating especially when I see my peers advancing in their lives. So I would I know if something is right for me??What steps do I take to figure this out?

Thank you for your time. Take care!

Answer
Warm greetings Tabitha,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Yes, all is well here thank you! I hope you are enjoying Springtime!

Tabitha, unfortunately, I do not offer career readings here. I can say however, that Spirit alerts me in that you tend to do things much too quickly and sporadically that may not be to your best advantage. You can jump into things much too quickly without giving it more analytical thought. That can cause problems as all that one engages upon that is to be meaningful should be well thought out.

You need to first take a long pause and consider your priorities in life. Do not be rushed about it this time. Relax, take a few deep breaths and go with the flow of peace and tranquility. When you have reached that point of being tranquil you can begin to concentrate on that which you wish to happen in your life.

* Make a list of those things you feel you can excel upon.

* Make another list right opposite the first one with the ups and downs of things to consider for each item.

* Place a vertical line between the two and a horizontal line separating each item you listed along with its ups and downs.

It is important to be completely honest in all that you consider or feel. Do not allow your desires to overshadow what you may actually feel about each item. It is easy to say you want this or you want that and that you will get it and all will be well! Oh but if only that was the case! But the reality of it is that you must be more pragmatic about things and dissect each area and facet of that which you want to achieve and consider all the pluses and minuses. That is, the good as well as the bad. Some things to take into consideration are: long range plans; cost; will it be easy or hard to obtain; "wrenches" to throw in that could thwart your plans; the help you might obtain, etc. That and other things should all be mixed in with this recipe of planning.

When you do not pre-plan you are apt to feel downtrodden and sad or angry, even envious of what another might have that you do not. But that is not the attitude to take as each person has their own abilities and gifts. You do too! And you should learn to capitalize on your abilities in order to get ahead in life. Do not sit and wonder what you could obtain. Set out with a good, solid plan to achieve Success and it can come to you! But if you procrastinate and have doubts that you can fully make it then you are already planting the negative seeds of doubt that can only reap doubtful negative results. Rule of thumb -- Always Remain Positive Yet Also Realistic About Matters!

Because we do not know ourselves as God does it is so necessary to go to God in prayer! He knows us so much better than we know ourselves. As such, He can guide us when we feel lost and in the dark. He can act as a light unto our feet. What does a person do when they are out in the middle of nowhere and lost? They use a compass to help guide them to where they need or want to go. Likewise, God is your compass who can guide you to where you need to go. You can't always do it alone. Therefore, remember God in prayer and ask Him to help you in your career and in that which you want to do in life and He will! Keep the faith and BELIEVE that it can be done because the moment you allow doubt to enter into the equation that is the very moment you can start to spiral downward instead of upward where you should be.

Take a deep breath, center yourself, and grab the bull by the horns and make up your mind Right Now that you are going to be Successful in life! Give yourself a good hard talking to because Spirit says that is what is needed at this point. Learn to discipline yourself so that you don't bite off more than you can chew. Know your limits. But keep your chin up and straighten your shoulders because you have a bright future ahead! The light may be dim at the moment but so it also is at dawn just before daybreak! Don't let others discourage you. They are not you and you are not them. They can't achieve what you can and vice-versa. Always remember that as you walk in life to achieve your goals. Why? Because YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you for your intuitive reading request, Tabitha, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†