Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hello! I've been seeing a new guy for a little while now and am totally in love, however as of today we are going to be extremely long distance for as long as half a year. His name is Jon, he was born February 15th, 1987.. My name is Angela, born August 5th, 1993. Just curious as to if and how this is going to pan out for us?

Answer
Numerology suggest that actually with enough distance between the two of you there are more chances you will stay in good terms with each other but I doubt how long he can really be on his own and without a gf on his side because he is like a very sensitive sensual child like prince charming and that can bring both the attention of other girls and his need to have that sort of attention . I suggest that you will chose to stay in a position of good friends until you can be back together so neither of you will spend this time in loneliness, Half year is not such a long time and if he is inlove with you like you are at him it might make no difference to your relationship when you are back together, however if not at least you wont find yourself sitting alone waiting for vain.  

Psychics

Inbal