Psychics/Lost bracelet

Question
I was wondering if you could help me find a lost bracelet.  I lost it a little over a week ago.  it is black and silver and magnetic.

Answer
I'm sorry I cannot help you locate it from here :)

But here's a 'spell' to help you find it yourself.

Use a white candle, and before you light it say something like 'I call upon the Keeper of the Lost Objects to help me find what I seek" Now enter a meditative state (get rid of your thoughts, and focus on finding that lost bracelet - just trust that you'll find it because you're seeking it) then set your intention

Keeper of that which has disappeared,
Find for me what I seek
By the powers of Spirit, Earth, Air, Fire and Water
I call upon what once was lost to return to me now

Let the candle burn down at least half way, and then as you blow out the candle, thank the Keeper for lighting the path. Then Kevin, trust that when the time is right, this bracelet will turn up in the most unexpected place.

Psychics

Gipsy