Psychics/Did he love me?

Question
My fiancé, John, unexpectedly passed away on 04/24/2014.  He was 27, I am 25. I am experiencing so much sadness and grief. Did he leave anything  unsaid before he passed on? Did he truly love me as I love/loved him?

Thank you so very much.

Answer
Warm greetings Courtney,  

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, I would like to extend my sincere condolences on the passing of your fiance. I also need to inform you that I do not do "mediumship" readings here. However, I can discuss general information with regard to Afterlife matters.

I am truly sorry that his passing is causing you so much grief and sadness. When one finds someone in life that they feel so devoted to and then that person passes-on it is quite difficult to comprehend what has happened and the fact that they are no longer in physical body as before. However, just because he is no longer in his physical body does not mean he does not still see and hear you because those in spirit have the ability to do just that. You see, the human body has a 'double' that is commonly called the "etheric body" or Spiritual body. That body is exactly the same as the physical one and retains all memory of past experiences, their looks, demeanor, etc. except that it vibrates at a much higher rate without the added weight of a dense physical body. That is why one cannot commonly see and hear those who are now vibrating in spirit due to their much higher vibrations vs. our lower ones. But the principle is the same as your receiving a program on your television set. We cannot see the air waves that carry that program to your set yet we know they're there because we are able to see the program that it produces. The same goes for any radio program. We cannot see the carrier frequency but we can hear the show or program.

Those in spirit live on. In fact, they and we will live forever! That is because once we are born we do not ever "die." Our physical body may expire but our spiritual body lives on forever throughout eternity just as Jesus' has. That means you will see your loved one again at your appointed time!

Spirit reveals that he would not want for you to confine yourself to sorrow and grief. He understands that he is free now and wants for you to be as well so that you will be able to enjoy your life. It is difficult for those left behind to fully comprehend that all is well with those who have passed-on. We start to transition slowly back into spirit form the moment we are born into this world. Each person has their own personal 'time clock' that is the time given to them by God containing the amount of time they have to live in this world. We come here into this dimension of existence to learn and to experience. That aids greatly in our spiritual development. And each person has their set of circumstances they bring into their life before birth. They usually live a pattern in life according to what has been pre-ordained before birth of what they will do and how they will live, with few exceptions.

Love is also eternal between two loving souls. Love does not die just because one person has made their transition back into spirit. That is important to know and understand. Where there is love there is extreme happiness! That is why our loved ones in spirit wish us only the very best with great love as they know the value of love and what it means to one still in physical body. Spirit says that your loved one has much love cultivated in his heart and sends it daily to you. Because you say you love him too he can sense that love spiritually. It helps him in his new spiritual life. One other very important thing to remember is that you should Pray for him, for his soul and spirit, each day. It helps to elevate those in spirit into a higher dimension in God's kingdom. God receives your prayers as beams of light that go to Him as rapidly as thought itself. John too will be able to note your prayers which make him very happy and brings great comfort during this time of separation.

So, know that you are not alone, Courtney. He is still with you in spirit! If you ever feel like you would like to say something to him, simply write him a letter and say what you want to say that you did not get a chance to say. Then simply read it aloud and he will be able to hear what you say. Another method some use is to place an empty chair before you and sit opposite that in a room where you will not be disturbed. Then simply bring your focus to what he looked like and feel the spiritual connection. Start speaking to him as if he was right there in physical body (even though he will be in spiritual body.) He will be able to hear what you say. At some point, he might even be able to acknowledge something, provided you ask God to allow him to give you a sign (from him) in a way that you will be able to understand.

Be strong and of good courage, dear one. You are not alone.  

Thank you for your intuitive reading request, Courtney, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†