Psychics/love

Question
Good day!I'm divorced and have a daughter back home (another country), I'm working here in Canada. I recently have a breakup with an ex boyfriend because I feel he's just using and cheating me.  I'm so alone and lonely  i need love in my life..When will I meet a man here in my Canada who will love me and I will love too? What he looks like and age?  Thanks for your time and answer
DOB- March 1, 1983

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Bouquet, Coffin - happiness is just not possible, you will just be disappointed no matter who it is. And the problem is not anyone else but you yourself Odessa, if you want happiness and love, you have to love yourself. Think about changing you, then  your environment changes.

Psychics

Gipsy