Psychics/love in the future?

QUESTION: Hi Kim! I'm single right now and I'm hoping to settle down in the near future. Do you see a possible long term partner coming into my life who can possibly be a husband material? Love and light~

ANSWER: Hello,

I do not feel you have been in 'the right place' to meet him. I do feel there is a husband for you but not in current circles that you are in. This man I am seeing has a more mature attitude and he will be attracted to your smile and the way you bring a playfulness into his life. He feels very businesslike but not rigid. I do not feel this will be a chance meeting, you will be brought together in a way that through conversation the attraction with start. I feel that there is a change coming up for you (possibly work/career-I am also getting images of classes so not certain if you are finishing some classes or if it has to do with some type of your work) that will put you in front of him.

I hope this is helpful for you.

many Blessings

QUESTION: Hi Kim~ WOW, this is a great reading! Will I meet this man this year? Do you see a wedding or perhaps an engagement for me? I'm worried about my bio clock ticking too (haha). Do you see how he looks like such as race/nationality?

Awww thanks.

I am not being shown beyond a certain point. He is tall you will need to look up to him. I feel his parents were of two cultures, there feels a European influence about him. Black hair clean shaven. What I am seeing is a decision that you will need to make and this is why I cannot see too far ahead. The decision will come after you meet him. I feel it is in regards to a move.  

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.