Psychics/Love & Reconciliation

Dear Gipsy,

Hi, my name is Dipti, female and my dob is 30 April 1979. I am in love with a guy who i was engaged to for 5 years but broke off recently. He is now seeing some other girl. Do you see any reconciliation happening between us. I love him loads still.

Thank you

Using Lenormand cards - Bouquet, Stars, Mice - there's a communication block between the both of you, the relationship broke down due to high hopes and pressure to achieve things that this relationship was not capable of, or did not want to. At present, the cards do not speak of a reconciliation because of this communication block.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there