Psychics/Love & Reconciliation

Question
Dear Gipsy,

Hi, my name is Dipti, female and my dob is 30 April 1979. I am in love with a guy who i was engaged to for 5 years but broke off recently. He is now seeing some other girl. Do you see any reconciliation happening between us. I love him loads still.

Thank you

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Bouquet, Stars, Mice - there's a communication block between the both of you, the relationship broke down due to high hopes and pressure to achieve things that this relationship was not capable of, or did not want to. At present, the cards do not speak of a reconciliation because of this communication block.

Psychics

Gipsy