Psychics/oppurtunity

Question
Hi! I'm Kristine. My full name and birthday are listed in the first name section. I want to be a petite model and i have planned to join in some modelling agencies here in my country (Philippines). My question is do you see me having a potencial or oppurtunity in modelling soon? Thank you! :)

Answer
Kristine--

You have all it takes to be a petite model. You must get connected with three agencies to be able to do print, film, and video work. Focus on agencies that are receiving photos and do not need experience. There are a number of good ones here in US, Nancy Hayes and Explore Talent.com. You can also register with most for free. You must not lose focus. Just focus on getting your face and your interests out there.
Use the Internet to find online casting companies.

I am registered with OnlineCasting.dk--it has lots of modelling opportunities here in Denmark. My friend Aysa from the Philippines has had a lot of success with small and large modelling jobs. So I know you will.
Good luck and be good!

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)