Psychics/Reason

Question
The man I dated few months ago, told me that we should just be friends.  I don't know what happened.  Is it because of something that I did wrong or is it his friends putting words in him head that separating between us?  
Eric May 1975 and me: Nov 1979.
Thanks!

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Man, Bouquet, Tower - Eric is the type of guy who's looking for 'happiness' whilst being single, he's basically a player. He got what he wanted from you, and has moved on. End of story, nothing is wrong with you Amy - never think that, be strong with yourself, respect who you are as a person and the man who resonates to your energy wavelength will come.  

Psychics

Gipsy