Psychics/Reason

Question
The man I dated few months ago, told me that we should just be friends.  I don't know what happened.  Is it because of something that I did wrong or is it his friends putting words in him head that separating between us?  
Thanks!

Answer
the tarot suggest he does not feel ready for serious commitment and feel maybe you are expecting that from him if you speak about Eric that was born on 1st May 1975 thanks to his mother he is very self centered and almost do not know how to leave together with any one in particulary what makes him a bit cripple emotionally and numerology suggest it was not your best match either way. no I do not think it was you in particular .

Psychics

Inbal